This exceptionally rare town house is perched on The Rock of Monaco and overlooks the entire principality. It is only a few steps away from the Prince’s Palace, Oceanographic Museum and Cathedral. Surrounded by the magnificent communal gardens, the house offers breathtaking panoramic views towards the Italian coastline. This home is a rare find nested in a very unique, safe and calm area of the Principality.
This 4 story town house, serviced with a lift, also offers a roof top terrace offering the most stunning 360degree view. The house is composed of:
- Ground floor: Entrance hall, 3 cellars, technical rooms.
- 1st Floor: An independent one bedroom apartment with its own private access from the Rue des Ramparts.
- 2nd Floor: One Bedroom, library/office convertible into a second guest bedroom and a bathroom.
- 3rd Floor: Master en-suite with dressing room and private balcony.
- 4th Floor: Living room opening onto balcony, kitchen with dining area and second terrace, guest toilet.
- 5th Floor: Roof top terrace
This document does not form part of any offer or contract. All measurements, areas and distances are approximate. The information and plans contained herein are believed to be correct, however, their accuracy is not guaranteed. The photographs show only certain parts of the property at the time they were taken. This offer is subject to change of price or other conditions, without prior notice.Featured in