Do you want more photos?Requests to the agency
5bis Av. de Saint-Roman 98000 - Monaco
Magnificent Villa on the Rock of Monte - Carlo free of law, overlooking the famous Hercules port and offering a 360-degree panoramic view of the principality and the sea. The villa is built on 5 levels with an elevator serving only the first 4 levels. Many building permits can be accepted to add additional square meters.
Located in the authentic neighborhood of Monaco-Ville, historical heart of the Principality, just a few steps away from the Palace, the Oceanographic Museum, and the Cathedral of Monaco. This Town House is a rare opportunity in a peaceful residential, and safe area. The area is just in the front row of the rampart of Monaco.
Private Mansion of 375 m2, where many permits can be accepted to create 3 more floors in the basement where it can be install a swimming pool, a garage, a home cinema...
High of 4 floors (each served by a lift), this town house has a lovely large terrace on the roof with a wonderful view on the Port and the Principalitv of Monaco.
It is composed of :
• On the ground floor : entrance hall, three cellars, machine lift, room boiler room ;
• At the first level : an independent apartment with access separately on the street of the Remparts. composed of a living room with an opening kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, a guest toilet;
• At the second level : a library, a room, a desk, a shower room;
• At the third level : a master bedroom, a dressing room, a bathroom:
• At the fourth level : a living room with balconies, a kitchen with dining area with terrace and an independent toilet:
• At the fifth level : terrace on the roof.
This document does not form part of any offer or contract. All measurements, areas and distances are approximate. The information and plans contained herein are believed to be correct, however, their accuracy is not guaranteed. The photographs show only certain parts of the property at the time they were taken. This offer is subject to change of price or other conditions, without prior notice.Featured in