BLUE PARADISE - SEASONAL RENTAL - CRETE
Falling asleep to the sound of gentle waves hitting the rocks is just one of the many ways to enjoy "Plaka on the Rocks". This exclusive luxury seafront property enjoys mild sea breezes and spectacular sunsets over the Bay of Souda.
The large covered patio facing the pool and the sea provides outdoor cooking facilities and comfortable lounging and dining areas perfect for your evening entertainment.
Blue Paradise is a newly built non-smoking private retreat with a luxuriously appointed contemporary 3 bedroom main villa and a separate stone guest house with 3 bedrooms.
The garden architect designed fully enclosed private park of 12000 m2 lets you enjoy one of the ‘garden rooms’ or lounging areas with big pillows or hammocks.
The wide sea frontage allows direct access to the sea and possibility to board a RIB or similar motor boat.
Elegant natural stone floors, inside and outside, and very large sliding glass doors provide a seamless inside/outside living experience. Enjoy gatherings with family and friends on comfortable designer couches surrounded by contemporary art.
On the pool level floor of the main villa is the master suite with king size bed, alfresco shower, sea view and covered terrace in front of the salt water based infinity pool.
The entry level floor can be reached with an elevator to the pool level or stairs. On this level is a second master suite with king size bed and a third bedroom with two twin beds easily convertible to one kingsize bed. Both rooms have ensuite shower rooms, sea view and covered terraces.
The guest house has also 3 bedrooms: two bedrooms with twin beds (convertible to a kingsize bed) and one bedroom on the lower floor with a Kingsize bed. Both rooms have ensuite bathrooms, terraces and an amazing view over the bay.
From Blue Paradise one can walk to the picturesque village of Plaka with several excellent restaurants and taverna’s.
The popular beach village of Almyrida is a short five minute drive away.
The beautiful Venetian port of Chania and the airport are about 40 minutes away. Another interesting historic city is Rethymno which is 45 minutes away. The cruise ship/ferry harbour of Souda takes a 20 minutes ride.
Guests will have at their disposal:
In the Main Villa:
- 3 bedrooms with ensuite marble shower rooms and terraces with a view over the Bay of Souda.
- Dining room seating 12 persons.
- Living room with fireplace.
- Inside and outside kitchens with large BQ, plancha and wood burning pizza oven.
- Modular Sonos based music system for inside and outside entertaining areas.
- Various terraces, garden rooms and lounge areas spread over the property.
- Salt based water swimming pool of 22 meters long with in-pool lounge area.
- Air Conditioning throughout the villa
- Wi-Fi and Internet.
- Satellite TV.
- Digital Electronic Safe Box.
- Wine/drinks fridge.
- Linen and beach/pool towels and toiletries
- Maid service
- Laundry room.
- Pool side guest showers and toilet.
- Parking area for up to 10 cars.
- Petanque/bocce court.
- Direct sea access right in front of the property.
The main villa is adapted for persons with reduced mobility.
In the guest villa:
- Three bedrooms with shower rooms.
- Dining area
- Living area with possibility to accommodate two more guests.
- Spacious laundry room.
- Closed garage.
- Two covered terraces and separate garden rooms with sitting areas
- Parking areas for 4 cars
This way the villa could offer sleeping facilities for 14 people.
Staff and services provided:
- Daily Housekeeper and maid
- Linen and towel change as requested by the guests.
- A pool maintenance technician and full time gardener ensure the maintenance of the extensive exterior areas and gardens.
Services available upon request ( advance notice required/extra cost):
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional housekeeping
- Airport transfer/ Driver with 4 wheel drive 5 seater Suzuki.
This document does not form part of any offer or contract. All measurements, areas and distances are approximate. The information and plans contained herein are believed to be correct, however, their accuracy is not guaranteed. The photographs show only certain parts of the property at the time they were taken. This offer is subject to change of price or other conditions, without prior notice.