Very rare, charming penthouse in a beautiful bourgeois building, completely redone by a renowned decorator, luxurious services.
- an entrance with cupboard
- a double living / dining room opening onto 2 balconies
- a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom
- a 2nd bedroom with bathroom, both opening onto a terrace at the back
- a dressing room
- a laundry room
- an office
- an independent kitchen equipped
- access by stairs to the roof terrace furnished with an outdoor lounge and a summer kitchen
- a pergola with a fountain
A cellar and 1 parking in a neighboring building.
Authorization to close 50 m² in habitable on the roof terrace.
The building has two entrances, one on Avenue de Grande-Bretagne and one on Boulevard des Moulins.
This document does not form part of any offer or contract. All measurements, areas and distances are approximate. The information and plans contained herein are believed to be correct, however, their accuracy is not guaranteed. The photographs show only certain parts of the property at the time they were taken. This offer is subject to change of price or other conditions, without prior notice.Featured in